October 29, 2009

I believe this farewell may not be forever

Charman says: BIRDS SHOULD BE TOILET TRAINED!
Agree????
*nods*
 ^^


Tday,


John Lim! Thanks alot! :D
I'll miss you singing for me when I cry!

What is there, might not always be there




Anyway, I received lollipops again! :D
And I have only one bigbig lollipop left because Nais took mine awayyy! hahah!
*pause*
ok lah, actually, I gave mine to him willingly cause he kept asking me for it.
Wait, I gave him two!
So nice right!




Have quite alot of photos, but I shouldn't post them up!

4Na is super power. Less then 10 went to school and then at th end of the day only left 3! SCSS DIE LIAO! Then th sec3 are like, 50% attendence?!


I want to do alot of things the list goes on and on......

x cut my effing frindge.. !!!
x get a new ear piece.. before i get electrocuted by my current one.
x thought of getting another ear hole..
x shop with Youtube, google, my space and yahoo.
x go out with baby
x basketball
x go haji lane! O:

aiya alot more.


I need time.
And next week, I'm gonna change and be guai!  (ok, I try)
As in studies.
I shall pay attention in class! I shall go haji lane, try out something and then, i'll promise not to break your heart anymore! ^^ promise! No more disappointments!

What th crap is this?! My mind is not working currently.

After school, Trained to yewtee, train back to gombak. Then trained to lot, and went to segar.
Felt stupid. I have no where to go, so I went alone. Disgraced myself in public.

Btw, if you wonder why am I posting like in points, It's because, you have to follow my twitter! hahahhaha!
My mind is currently down and my blog is "under construction" for inspirational posts.
ok, please. Laugh.

Aiya, I'm tired. Just got home and have to rush this post out.
okok, wan an! ^^
*goodnight kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!