October 24, 2009

open inverted Pictures, Images and PhotosTrust is the easiest thing in the world to lose, and the hardest thing in the world to get back.”
— R. Williams


Was walking to mrt station, met yanting and jackline on th way.
Jackline: CHARMAN UH! You know your voice very loud not!
Yanting: yalo! We can hear your voice @CO block leh! the moment I came out of CO room, I heard you shouting liao! stunned you know! then me and jackline look at each other and say "charman ah!"
C: *blurs* huh. where gottttttttt!
(after debating for a long time)
C: ohya! cause I shouting for food! heh:P paiseh.

then walked to void deck saw many malays waiting downstairs
C: woah! why so many malay people here! bbq uh! (I made this conclusion because I saw a metal table or something.
yanting: wait! not right! *look at it again* (she found out it was a coffin thing) omg! walk faster! (in chinese)
C: *not knowing why yet* WHY! ): *looks at the "metal table again and concluded it's a coffin, wthout telling them anything,* shit! *runs*
yanting and jack: froze for a moment because of my reaction.
*all run!*
hahahahhaah!
Jackline ran without knowing what was happening.
Yanting froze because she just said walk faster but after I found out why, I straight away zao!


hahahah! I want go out liao!
Shit this post and my previous few.

I want Os to end faster because that means I can go out some people! :D
But I don't want it to end because it'll mean sec4s in my school will leave soon.
urgh, shucks!

SWEETHEART! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!