October 20, 2009

TAG REPLIES!
Darren: OMG , why didnt euu take one c-n-om for me , wakaka Joking ^^ , Tagg !
reply: cause I no dick! hahah!

Shift6^: its iPreview here. lolz~ UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
reply: you and your stupid names! :d post tmr. *yawns*

Estherrr: CHARMAN ! ILY , stay happy girl ! (heart)
reply: :D

san.driyya: Complete the game, or you would never know how it ended, or who earned its victory. (:
san.driyya: Ohyah, here's a subjective piece of advise :
san.driyya: HOHOHO, I'm BACK
reply: my dear! thanks loads! :D hahahah! *hugs!*


Francis: Harlow...
reply: francisssss! omgomg! you're still gonna be my jksdfhsjkdfhsdjkh

Fort-iPreview: FORTGAMING FTW
Fort-iPreview: WEEEE
Fort-iPreview: SPAM
Fort-iPreview: HOHOHO~~~ LOLZCAT
Fort-iPreview: [YOU]tube [MY]space [i'll]google [your]yahoo
reply: I FTW, YOU EFF OFF! :P

AliciaTan!: CHUANNNG CHARMAN. LOLL. ^^ Hahahha. I g n o r e t h o s e s t a l k e r s !!! Teeheex. Tc girl! <3
reply: :D wl, this kind of people, like i'm celeb! hahah!

Hester.: chuang charman ! re-link ! thankyou.
reply: kk!

Alfred: Oi, Dumbo! u ar...
reply: whatwhatwhat! :P



-------------------


Quick post!
I'm feeling super duper whooper fooker mooker baker sucker tired now >):
My heart is currently 834758934534756kg!
Like so heavyyyyyy!

Anyway, tday was th closing ceremony of ASIAN ARMY RIFLE MEET!

Group of saf guys: "staff seargent!"
Charman: pretend that I cannot hear
them:" good morning staff!"
Charman: looks back, *smile*
them: "bye staff!"
Charman: too tired and lazy to turn so pretend that I cannot hear again
them: (shouts louder) "byebye staff!" *smiles*
Charman : (to myself) damn it. *turns around, smiles and waves byebye*

hahahah! Cute right! I'm talking about them!! hoohohoooo!
Then there was this another guy, Zhexi, shihan and I chatted with him on th day of a rehersal and I saw him tday again. hahah! His braces and specs! lalalalalal!


Performance was alright, LAIZHENGYONG!!
thanks for consistantly helping me take drinks and food! :D

Went back to school, was tired.
And threw tantrums >D:

Anyway, I've got 112 photos to post about th fail outing!
hahahah! So shall post them some other time. I'm super tired tday.

After school, didn't go home, so nice went to bandroom and sleep! hahah!
And because I know a miracle won't happen, so I wasn't in a rush to go home and charge my phone!
And that caused a idiot to wait for 3hours ++ for me!
hahahah! idiot! Thanks alot and sorry! Didn't talk to that idiot after that cause I was tired.
Dubuqi k!

Anyway, look!

wahahahahahha!



I didn't sleep last night>):
was stuffing penutbutter biscuits into my mouth last night!
hahaahha!

GOODNIGHT PEOPLE!

Should I message him?
I think I should! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!