October 26, 2009

I've got a feeling that you'll be seeing six different post tday. hahhah.
Know why! Cause there's so much I'm feeling and I'm bored.

And one thing i keep doing is to change my pm!
hahah, so you should be online right now, looking at my pm while I change it every few seconds.
WHOA! hahahaha.

I wanted to go out last night. But I kept th promise I made >(:
It was because, I remembered something that I said, I told him "trust me"
I'm so nice alright!

:D

I've uploaded th photos up. Unfortuantely, I didn't put everything up. But i posted quite alot already k! You can't expect me to post all 100 up right! So here you go, update post with photos.
Sleep over @ school, UPDATED WITH PHOTOS!

Had super bad nightmare yesterday. So long never have nightmare already. Think it's because I slept late and I was still having lots of energy. lol.
You know th nightmare is like
I don't want to tell you leh! :p
Plus you shouldn't know.
So I got up and texted staright away. I shoudn't have, i'm going back on th rollercoaster ride again..


That girl is insane, seriously. I hope one day, love really drive her crazy, down to hell.



Anyway, I've received another lollipop!
and again, it was just thrown into my bag!
who huh?!?!?!?
TYVM

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!