October 1, 2009

You had me sucidal, sucidal

suppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.
tday is childerens' day! ^^

I feel super good tday! muahahahahahha! >:D
I'm going back pop' blogosphere! I lost it like near end of last year?!
hahahah! I'm back! hohoho!.
but sadly, I don't feel like posting much tday.

I got chased out of class again ):
last year, I got chased out during chinese lesson. This year is no different. Sad! hahaah.

Anyway,
I spent one whole day in school doing this!




sorry for being dumb lah k):
hahahha! I slacked during et cause was having problems breathing again. boohooo.

During recess, I went around happily showing people my slit marks.
Jingyin's reaction funniest! hahahah!

After school, went jkghjkghsdfj  then ilyas smoked right at my face! rawr! Nb.
went to meet brent after that, got lectured because he smelt something (-_-) wl, so fierce.
then went JE and met alfred, accompanied brent to fix his stupid lappy.
Alfred went to change my wallpaper!

ouside, were talking and chatting.
then i bought a stick from alfred had my fingers smelling like herbs.

I want be good girl already.
Have been going out with ppl who will make me die early after breathing! rawr!


Smoking is bad for health! xD

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


P/s. I feel like going back to th sec2 lian CC! D:
P/s/s. slit marks were drawn on. hahaha! If it looks real, then I'm a very good artist! tyty.


---

27 mins ago

ESTHER: CHUANGCHARMAN ! <3 Jiayou okay ! loves !
reply: okok!
1 hour ago
hi: were you at jurong today? i think i saw you. and you look like a kid in real life! cute(:
yes, I was. No, I don't look like one. or maybe I look like one because you look closer to an old granny O: hahaha. Andy ty.
1 hour ago
AliciaTan!♥: Heyylloo ^^ Finally Chuang Charman is studyingg
repyly: me so guai!
5 hours ago
iPreview: ROFLMAO !!! STROKE
reply: cheers!
1 day ago
san.driyya: HEYY !!! Just wanna say a hello. LOL
reply: And i just wanna reply! lol! :p
1 day ago
mj: hey dum Dum... (1551)!!!
reply: you buy already not? I want buy 50-50 hahahh!
2 days ago
Evangeline,: CHARMAN YAO NU LI!!!! must passs ur subs k! not so easy to be retained but must still work hard!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!