October 18, 2009

Everyone is just...act only

"CHARMAN! Why is your face so red!"

Ohh, because... Why do you even bother anyway.

"I bother because..."

Hai.Try to make me believe another one again, lies, more lies. When I said no, no more!

Went for CIP tday.
Actually, to be more accurate, I accompanied people to do CIP tday.
Wlzxxzx I tell you, It was super paiseh ok! Not fun at all! Totally!
Met brent, we went walkwalk.
Then, we were dragged to take a pledge against AIDS!

WOAH! AIDS PREVENTION NEHHHH!
YOU KNOW! THE A-I-D-S! Can kill people oneee!
Plus the HIV! OMGGGG!
*acts sarcastic*


No biggy horr right! Make pledge only, also not make AIDS.
Before that, we got to accept some gifts!
WHOA! Got free gifts leh Singaporeans! Faster go Ceni leisure take ok!
hahahahaha.

Yea, So your gifts are those little packets sticked onto th "wall" and you get to take/tear/pluck/kiss/kick/beat them out of th wall. Anyway you like, but most people prefer just tearing it out.
Intertesting?
hmmmmm..


It's Durex condoms!
haahahahah!
Free one leh! At 7-11 you have to buy one whole packet for like 20bucks!!!
hahahah, so as kiasu Singaporeans, you must go take ok!

Anyway, I didn't take any.
because, If these are to be found in my bag, first impression to people will be.
"wtf, is she still a virgin?"
hahaha, then you won't see me on th streets anymore.
(Anyway, I am ok! So shut up and do not start spreading another unwanted rumour!)
I AM STILL A VIRGIN!
see it? Get it into your tiny empty insignificant brains!


So I just stand aside while brent and people took his condom. lol.


see his cheeky look?!
"yay! see! I got my comdom! I rock! Get yours too tday!"
:D

He got so happy, he couldn't stop thinking and talking about it!
*sighs and shakes head*

Shall not continue about what happened after that.
And you readers should stop thinking and imagining about what will happen too.

After that, rushed back to cck then to somewhere and all.
Was super high in th train actually then it's actually lo.
rofl. HAI!!!!!
Shall skip this part, don't want to bring myself back to th state I was in again.

=DuckiE=walked says (7:06 PM):
that shirt
is realli realli nice
if he dun like
i am sure clare or me will wan it
realli

HAHAHAHAHHAH!

Went to my grandma house after that.
Gosh, I miss her and her cooking like cxz much!
And because she knows that I'm upset, she made popcorn and soup for me! ^^
Then decided to stay for a little longer because she's alone.

My heart sank and ache real badly three times tday.
First it was before I slept at night, Second it was because I got there too late and third because of my grandma.
WOAH I TELL YOU, THIS FEELING SUCKS TTMX!


Went back to lot after that, trained home.
In the train, I saw this group of girls, they kept looking at me.
Thought it was because that guy I was standing with was the reason why they made me feel so uneasy
Then just nice I saw shaun standing so near to them, I went over there.
And started to hear some things which made me feel like exploading.
First, they talk about my blog. Then start talking about me, friendship, relationship and whatever shit.
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST STOP TALKING?
please lah, and don't have to give me that kind of look, your unwanted attention is not appreciated either.
and next, people will start spamming my blog when they see this. Hahah, this is life manxzx.

--------------------


I'm tired of hearing people lie, say what they want to say about me, being stalked like I've got no privacy, Being paranoid is just not me, taking things down my throat if you think it's easy and having my heart ache so badly.

So i guess, it's time I stop deceiving when I know I shouldn't go back but I just did.
I should have known it but I still keep trying like I'm th only fool left there believing.
Well you hit where it hurt &you fooled me so bad.

And each time you did that, I've got nothing to say but just "oh I'm so sad"
I just don't know why it went wrong when I believed so hard like it won't go wrong.
Ya, maybe it's my fault.
I'm just too tired to think anymore.

I don't like this shit you've put me through, I don't like being paranoid and see things that makes me feel like I've been fooled.
If you need time, I guess I'll go away.

Inside me now there's only heartache and pain!
这个游戏..我玩不下去了

TAG REPLIES!

MJ: was here
reply: Your vocab is small
iPreview: O: boo. boo. boo~
reply: I want my shirt! ): and I want more shorts!
WeiKiat: look whos there (:
reply: It's weekiat! Not weikiat! hahahha!
Wee Kiat: look whos here (: don't give up on urself. nxt time bring you chinatown, ss!
reply: how you know my blog url! haahahah! SS! I want try! bugis and clark quay also have you know
Evangeline,: I MISS CHARMAN!! and the softening of ur pic on the right looks nicerrr than previously!
reply: miss you too! :D
Fort-iPreview: spam
Fort-iPreview: lol
Fort-iPreview: kuku~ kuku~
reply: _|_ ^^
san.driyya: You loyal reader has arrived, again. Must clap neeehh
reply: *claps* I've got so many more loyal readers liao lo! hahahah!
Darren: Im beginning to come more often to you and theo's blog , heh ! Tagg again ! ^^
reply: of course mah! Always got your name horr.
Jun kiat: (Ai) him? or (ai) him? :X yo got a problem?
reply: BOTH! AI AND AI! hahah! that's for that time lah! Now, ai only. hahah! :X I no problem leh. Is :X have problem ):
:x: you and your boyfriend still together? and you started smoking? aiyoyo.
reply: yea, we're still together, you got a problem? Or you want him? I did not just start smoking you know! I started drinking and fighting too! You got a problem with all that?
Darren: WAHH ! My name appeared in ur blog once again , - prouds - Hahah Tagg !
reply: :D
iPreview: FortGaming FTW
iPreview: O: lol lol lol O:
iPreview: O: O: my problem is you ^^ O: O:
reply: Stop advertising fortgaming!
san.driyya: Yesyes, always a loyal reader (:
reply: *hugs* hahha!

After this, you'll be free so shall I be.
You can freely go care about whoever you wish without being afraid of me finding out anything, and I'll be free and start all over again, I'll be free and I won't feel that ache again.

I'm in acjc's shirt now. guess who it belongs to >:P
I'm excited for tomorrow, I'm not going home.
And I'll be skipping school th day after, who would have known.





I found this on my msn chatlog.
and what you wrote, it's excatly what I feel like doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!