October 11, 2009

I'm paranoid! But it's not my fault.
Because everyone is selfish when it comes to love.

HEYHEY!
Tday, 7.30PM, Channel 5! PRESIDENT STAR CHALLENGE! City Harvest Church's Oschool is performing!

I noticed that I haven't been blogging much with content recently.


And it's because I feel bored and I've got nothing on my mind except for little sentences and phrases which just pop out in my mind like out of th blue.

Anyway, I've got a diamond ring!!! :D



hahaha, it was given to me^^
don't jealous k!



@ Wei's house..



There's so many things I want to buy!
waaaa, give me money pleaseeeeeeee!
hahaha. Someone say's he's going to buy me a jacket that will keep me warm because he said all my 5 jackets are th just-for-show jackets! hahahah!
I want SHOP! I WANT EAT!!!! and th list goes on...


slacking at void


uh, and cam whoring.

And then, I was so bored at th playground because helping people was suppose to be something fun to do but some people spoiled it so I went to ransack my bag and I found
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Someone secretly placed it in my bag!! ^^ tyvm.

sneaked out to play on friday(?) night.




"WO WU JIA KE GUI!"
):

Anyway, I was editing this photo taken @ wei's house and

my mummy said "why is there a pig on th screen?"
grrrrr.
Worst part is she doesn't allow me to go out so I have to stay at home and because I am bored of staying at home, I feel like sleeping. BUT! she doesn't allow me to! Each time I go and lie on my bed, she will come in and drag me out of my bed!

Life is boring without you love..

*pouts*


I don't know, but I know I still love you.

ANOTHER BORING POST.
HAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!