October 31, 2009

What if

What If I decided to leave tday.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter




    TAG REPLIES!
    smallest in ur badge: HELLOO haha ppl say u model leh... lol tt would be a joke in the end as i think of u walking on the
    smallest in ur badge: platform??? HAH ;0 MJ was here anw...
    reply: SHUT UP! zzz. Model doesn't mean have to walk on platform. you narrow minded freak! :D


    Klr0sHI: rest more n drink more water=) get well soon! tht was a nice pic taken of john cambodia gift=) tc
    reply: good camera skills! hahahha! tyty! Take care too!
    Celiaaaa!: #1 Idol!!!!!!! I wont cut anymore... Cos my penknife was thrown away!
    Celiaaaa!: Hahs. By my mom.. Lols. Take cares alrights! Loveeees!:D
    reply: slit = dumb! You want, I help you draw. My drawing like so real, professional! hahah! remember?!


    passer: you smoke?????????
    passer to ---: why do i have to be jealus =.='''
    reply: lol, hahahahha!

    Nick: Tagged =D

    Estherrr: Chuang Charmannnn ! Loveeeees , and tagggggged alrdy lah ! ><
    reply: :D

    ziyong: Jokes, I clicked on my own plurk.
    reply: lol! it's ok, i've got tags from you for that! hahha! your advertising sucks ttmx!

    M18: Guess who.
    M18: :3
    M18: GamerzHack!
    M18: Lolz.
    reply: who else. zzz!

    Shift6^: i lol @ model :3
    reply: ty lah! :p

    Junkiat: hey hi model! wish weekiat nv wish me? and dont be such a kid alr okay
    reply: I'm not a kid ok! lol! hihi! All th best for Os too lah k!


    ---: ur jus jealous of her
    reply: lol?

    2 comments:

    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete
    2. If you leave, I'll make sure i get everyone to wake you up from your senses!
      you better not run away from your problems!

      ReplyDelete

    CHARMMAN
    kiss on you!