October 23, 2009

Dora Chuang the explorer

I was so nice in th morning to help some people do birthday card and send present.
Felt so idiotic! Idk why, don't ask me.

Went science centre tday. Excursion.
Before that, was walking down to floyer to assemble.

*squats down*
Ms ho: O: what happened?!
Cc: I don't want go science center!!!! I want go zoo!!!! *pouts*
people around, *giggles* " hahahah, charman ahhhh!"

So you can imagine my expression all th way from school to Science centre lah.
Reached there, omnimax. ok, I love bears! :D
Can someone buy one for me?! >):
ohwait, I've got one already!

Then went to play around science centre. Had fun^^
They said I behaved like a kid (-_-)
Took alot of photos.
Realised that I've been taking photos alot recently, seriously alot! hhahahaah!
WHYWHYWHY!






I was being so nice helping them take th photo): Si yaya!

The next F1 girls :p

see my blog address?! hahahha!



I'm too lazy to type out interesting stuffs with th photos to entertain you people.
I know you're sick and tired of seeing this but.
This will be yet another boring post. (I hope not) and yesterday's and th day before yesterday!
hahahhah! I'm busy k! busy :P
You think I like having this kind of post meh! I don't feel good when I post like this too k!
Don't believe, ask my "workers!" hahahah. But I'm seriously seriously, not joking.

After that, went to back to school, was super worried.
and then,
 I've got YELLOW PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D
(for those who are not from scss, yellow paper in sec3 means you are being promoted and not at risk!)
lucky me, next year cannot play this kind of game liao. Was so happy, I showed it to everyone and kept jumping around. hahahah!

Went gombak mac, lunch played th monopoly thing then back to school, band.
shall skip unhappy stuffs,


After that, "sneaked out" bandroom and walked to westmall wanted to take my mind off certain things, Dora Chuang Th Explorer. ( i do not like Dora just that i was given th name K.)

went westmall, ate Ichigo Bliss then was feeling alright already. Finished Eating, left westmall and slacked at platform. Hahaha. Esther! Thank you! :D

Met (L), went home.
"Swiper no swiping!" saw some gay :P and people scared of cats!
hahaha

back home, back to square one.

sian.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!