October 21, 2009

TAG REPLIES!
I got so tempted to reply my tags here becuz I got so much to reply! ^^
I want take away tagb liao lah! say don't tag so much liao right. Now it's in a mess!

weiling: come my house again ok! that time you came to my house hor, i didnt know leh! Stupid is stupid
reply: I went to your your house! hahahah!

Passer: you are just like your name. Stupid (:
reply: hahahahah! I totally agree! ^^

Junkiat: I won't give up on you neither will weekiat! cus he wants to go sheesha with you.
reply: why you suddenly come my blog again!  thanks so much for tagging lo! wth. zzz.
Junkiat: stupid has got a problem too!
reply: yes! everyone has got a problem!


ellgy ong to stupid: love you.
ellgy ong to stupid: and i dont think her bf ditched her . so get your facts right before tagging .
ellgy ong to stupid: if not , stop critisizing dude ! nobody asked you to come her blog anyway .
ellgy ong to stupid: hello! if she's fat , then what are you ? tell me you're thinner than her.
reply: lol! stupid is not telling you anything yet! ): disappointed

stupid: legs
stupid: the legs belong to them. i bet yr bf ditch you because he find you so fake that your photoshop yr
stupid: Yr legs are fat! Accpt it and stop photoshopping it. fake. and ppl want folow you is theyre prob.
stupid: stop photoshopping pics yr legs to make them look skinny. Its so obvious that they are uneven.
reply: hey! you should be super honoured k! :D because of you, I replied my tags here! know why! Because! I.GOT.SO.MUCH.TO.TELL.YOU! And so many people tagged me so I got no choice but to post out my replies! hahahah. Firstly, thanks alot. you made me realise that many people are still constantly reading my blog. Next, my boyf didn't ditch me. In fact!, we are still together ^^ you should really go back and reflect in whatever you are thinking about because you got your informantion from IDK where, WRONG! Also, I do not photoshop my photos except the one in my blogskin. And it's so effing obvious that my photos are not edited. Hmmm, you never see before edited photos? Poor thing. Should go and explore blogs to find edited photos and compare them k! ^^ So I shall take that as a compliment that my legs are skinny. Ty. Lastly, it's their problem that people want to follow me. I can't stop them. So? why are you telling me this?! hahahha! Seriously, why are you just making a fool of yourself here? haha! Thanks alot if you were trying to cheer me up by making me laugh. You made me laugh at your stupidity. Very funny seriously. Btw, Your name suits you ttmx! take that as a compliment k! Since you complimented me too :D


Francis: Staff seargent! how are u doing staff seargent! hope u are doing well staff seargent! hehehe
reply: I AM! HAHAHHA! *smiles wide wide* Francisss! :D


Shift6^: GamerzHack!
Shift6^: :D:D NEW FORUM!
Shift6^: [link]
Shift6^: FortGaming is selling its web for 1.9k USD NEW FORUM!!!
Shift6^: LOL LOL LOL
reply: idiot. advertise somewhere else!


Evangeline,: OMG THE BLACK SHIRT WITH YOUTUBE THING SOOO COOOOOL! bought it ah?? *JEALOUS* TSK! HAHAHA <3s!
reply: someone helped me buy it! LOVE YOU TOO!



----------
 
Bliss! Randy Romance ~~ says (10:18 PM):
lol. i cant seem to please anyone
Charman. says (10:18 PM):
me lo! :D
Bliss! Randy Romance ~~ says (10:18 PM):
erm
you very easy to please
Charman. says (10:19 PM):
!!!):

I am very sorry that i slapped you tday.
Sian. I got scolded by so many people tday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!