October 25, 2009

Sleep over @ school


Alright, after sososoooo many days, as I promised, I'll blog about this.

19/10/09 -Monday.
(you know what?! starting like this with a date always makes me feel retardedly stupid)

I met section in th morning @ platform, then sat down and waited for trombone section for effing 2 hours?!?!?!
like so typical ok! Especailly when there's jered!
So while waiting,





And like finally, Jered came. Then my section like sian ttmx liao so we decided not to go ECP anymore.
Board th train, back to cck.
So sum up, cornets + wait for 2hours = Sianess 
Therefore, seperates from trombones and went our own way. 
Seperated with section for a while, took lrt.
Then saw amirul @ th "wtf-shopping centre" there.

Amirul: ahye! why you here? find boyf uh?
cc: *grins* Later then talk to you.

*went up, came down*

Amirul: woah! you go for what sial?
cc: pass something lah! Awhile only can do what...
-at night when he came back to school-
Amiul:you know there's something called hardcore, 3mins only.
cc: (OWNED)

Went bpp met section again, and saw amethyst! So made her go up to find th section with me.
oh, and I'm taller than her like finally! woots.
some photos taken are in her phone. so i can't post them up.





ate @ roof top garden. like pathetic shitzxz k! << it wasn't my idea.


yay! section photos! :D




ok, if you're thinking of asking me how come my section is like so pathetic, only have four people, I'll only have one thing to answer.
Cause these four and of us are good enough.
zzz. just ask th rest who are not in th photo. I'm also not them. ask me I also cannot answer you right!


After lunch, decided to go to lot.
Bpp + pathetic few = boring
yay! another maths problem answered! :D

bought this drink. and it taste like alcohol! hahah!
Next time drink beer with lemons! Nice nice nice!

Me like! ^^

Anyway, I went home to shower and get some things after that while I left them at lot.

reached home, showered and everything and was about to go out.
mummy: keep your things before going out.
cc: i don't want!
mummy: then don't go out. i'll take your phone.
*sntach my phone*
*after keeping my things, received text, phone lighted up*
*mummy looks at my phone*
mummy: whose those two people on your wallpaper?
cc: uh, my best friend. she look like me right! hahaha! :P
mummy: then why put th guy kissing her as your wallpaper.
cc: uh, cause th guy is her boyf, we are best friends! hahahahah! okok bye!
*runs out of house*
hahah.

then went cck park to meet section again
I've got like 111 photos here. shall post them next time, maybe tonight!









































ok, continue.
after that, had dinner @ lot,
trained to gombak, went mac. I sang very loudly @ mac. like drunk!
hahahah!

Reported at school, parctised then lights out!

I couldn't sleep at all lo! >):
Called alfred^^ then after that, theo petted me to sleep!
ME LOVE THEO! hahahah.
but appearantly, it didn't really work. so she was like complaining to alfred that i'm not behaving etc and i kept disturbing her with ouy. hhahaha! and each time i almost sleep, footsteps of majors (zhexi kept coming over) and movements of huda will wake me up! hahah! sorry theo!

so decided to join th majors in th center of th hall.
zhexi, shihan, kenny, bojiang.
after that, daryl woke up and joined us.
hahah.Then daryl took out his food and both of us ate penut butter biscuits.
we stuffed it into ours mouths and talked. super funny k!
then got scolded by alfred because i was playing.
he told daryl not to play with me! hmph!

daryl: wl charman, ni bu yao gen alfred jiang dong xi leh! ta yi zhi send wo guaiguai dong xi.
(wl charman, stop telling alfred what we doing leh. he keep sending me weird weird stuffs and asked me not to play with you)

hahah! you know why alfred don't want daryl to play with me?!?!?!?
cause i was about to laugh.
and i did.
very loudly. hahahah! and everyone was already sleeping!!!

energy + food = more energy.
charman + energy = high!
charman + high = laugh and jump about
charman + laugh and jump about + everyone sleeping at night x Performance early in th mornign = total chaos!

and in th middle of th night, i disturbed everyone for a flash light camera phone. (my phone bo batt)
hahahah! funny ttmx.

woke up at 3AM, showered etc and parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


woohooo, i finished my post.
thank you very much, thanks for your kind attention.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. lame lah k charman!  

P/s I solved 3 maths equations!
*claps*
I'm practicing maths now k chingkit! :D                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!