October 14, 2009

Hot and cold

This is my previous post in december last year, I went back to read again and I think, I talk sense! hahahah!
It ends tonight; When all hope is gone

sup.
I shall start blogging. You know what!! I keep going to some other webpage! chee, so not concentrated to blogging.

Received an sms tday like friggin 6am(?!) asking me to wake up. Disturb th queen pig from her sleep!
*smacks*

I wasted one whole day @ home tday, doing nothing, Nothing at all!
I wasn't allowed by someone to go out last night because he was afraid I would get jfdfjs! hahahah!
>):

Bro: You should seriously stop trying, she's not going to chase you out no matter what after what happened th other night.
Me: ): Doesn't mean she won't this time mah
Bro: Why want go out so badly. Cannot be because you want go out tomorrow, sure is because you meeting someone right!

so didn't go out, tday, must stay home.
Boring, but hey! I haven't die of boredom! :D

Didn't go for sectionals tday, "what a bad girl!"
hahah, sick of this shit sentence.

Oral sex tomorrow, then band! :D
What time must I report for oral uh?
(I'm not playing this time, I seriously seriously don't know ok!)
*pouts*

Someone called me a dumb. You know why?!
Cause I have to go back to school during marking day for band.
So evil, shit ass.




And while reading my past entries, I found another quiz! hahah. I love doing quiz so much in th past.
And this time, I shall leave th previous answers there. So my present answer will be in hmmm, orange! :D
ok, no. BOLD.
what's our name?

-CHUANG CHARMAN! /If my name changes, I'll stop blogging.
single or attached?
-single. Attached!
do you still like your ex?
-don't think so xD unless as a friend. zzz. what a stupid answer I gave in th past. NO!
do you like anyone now?
-you don't have to know. dang, same here.
will you stead with someone in this week?
- Don't think so, I live in a world full of lies. Wth was I thinking about?! What rubbish was i typing. Is it related to that question at all?! hahha, YES! IT IS, IT IS. My answer this time, : I hope not, nonono!
are you a easy going person?
-depends. i'll make you feel as if you are in hell if you wanna be th first person i hate. hahah. that's th past me. I'm so nice now. lol! I RARELY GET ANGRY! Which is like near to never?! Cause they say I don't look fierce! ): and treat it as a joke when i tell them i'm angry.
do you forgive someone who betray you?
-not every they must gain th chance themselves... still th same! But, I have already forgiven all, even for now.
are you a fierce person?
-if you think i am Don't ask!):
who do you hate most?
-none. :D No one!
what word do you always use?
-dabian! dumbdumb! sorry:X laughing counted? idiot, wl, zzz, lol, hahahaha, seesaw, i love you!

-
Anyway, I must trust my sweetheart! cause he said so. hahaha.
Trust..


*MJ and Amirul playing with the puddle*

Theodoros Chan: "快点ley. Walao" (Faster ley. Walao)
Tan Bo Jiang: "死人都等死了" (Dead people wait until die)
this made me smile!
hahahh! Bojiang is always very funny!
Speaking of him,
I received an sms from yingda tday asking all cheifs to do a write up about roles and responsible for AGM.
Then I replied "I'm not cheif! hahah! Tell bojing."
and yingda told me that bojiang wants me to do it. Rawrrr! That guy! I shall kill him tomorrow k! Forever one!

I found these saved in one of my folders. hahah. IDK how it got there.

Guy facts:

When a guy calls u he wants to be with you
When a guy is quiet, He's listening to you...
When a guy is not arguing, He realizes he's wrong
When a guy says, "I'm fine," after a few minutes,he means it
When a guy stares at you, he thinks you're the most beautiful thing in the world
When you're laying your head on a guy's chest he has the world
When a guy calls you everydayhe is in love
When a (good) guy say he loves you he means it
When a guy says he can't live without you he's with you till you'r done Thumbs down for this! Not quite true!
When a guy says, "I miss you,"he misses you more than you could have ever missed him or
anything else I believe (:

Girl facts:
When a girl is quiet,millions of things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing,she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions,she is wondering how long you will be
around.
When a girl answers, "I'm fine," after a few seconds,she is not at all fine.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are so wonderful.
When a girl lays on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever.
When a girl calls you everyday, she is seeking for your attention. But Some girls sick attention in other ways!
When a girl wants to see you everyday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says, "I'll love you forever,"she means it. Ahem, th person forgot to add in "Until th day you stopped loving her totally, and she tries to give you up"
When a girl says that she can't live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her future. That she wants you to be her future you mean..
When a girl says, "I miss you,"no one in this world can miss you more than that

Quite true! :D Yes?

My dad is cooking maggi mee for dinner! :D
yeeeepidoooda! hhahahaha.

[10:09PM] Me stomach no big like yours bigbig!

So, byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!