October 22, 2009

TAG REPLIES!
Note: Some tags are deleted not because I dislike you etc but to avoid further misunderstandings^^ PEACE K!

Klr0sHI: promoted wif ur to sec 3, den lets leave together again for sec 4! dun get leave behind!
Klr0sHI: dun giv up now.. remember wad u does say before yea? i wan to study hard!
reply: zzz. your english abit funny. yea! I remember! I want study hard! :D

Shift6^: Retain <3 Shift6^: :3 thanks charman so nice to advertise sadly. ur gonna remove n onli way to tag is comment -_- [SUCK Shift6^: Fortgaming is selling its forum @ 1.9k USD + New Forum [link] ^^ all hacks found.
reply: cb. you retain yourself. I never ask you to retain with me.

Kit: TAGGED!
reply: omg! *jumps* hahahahha! CCK!!!!!! :D

Shihan: Yoz C.C! hahas =]
reply: sup!

Keby: hellos =]
reply: hahah! we really no fate. hahahahha! too bad.

Shift6^: sian lols spammers Lolzcat
reply: zzz. I'm celeb! hahah! zzz. I got ditched my my boyf and my legs in photo are edited leh!

zhiying: eh junkiat tell the weekiat he want seesha with charman uh? come suck my dick first.
reply: lulululululluuuu

Wl eh, I seriously want take away my tagboard liao lah. I say no spamming and don't tag rubbish before I put my tagboard back right! Then every now and then I have to reply to tags in my post.
idiottttt! But also, i'm happy cuz two or three(?) very special people who don't usually tag me, tagged me!
And one of them is CHAN CHING KIT!




-------------------


School tday was boring shitzxzxz.
I kept sleeping except for th part when we palyed boardgames! hahah.

"you failed your english you know!"
wtf! I was super shocked when I heard that. like ccb. how can i fail. I understand why i can get low marks (Because I was half asleep)
but cannot fail lo!
So I went to check my paper personally.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT! MY PAPER WAS NOT MARKED AND THE MARKS WERE COUNTED WRONGLY!
Pande anyhow mark! >:@
walallala! I PASSED!

After that, was called to go to th "I can do it" program. It's like a yellow ribbon project to me.
I said give me one more chance right! WO ZI CUO LE! I don't want to go for that program! ): rawr!

Rushed to Jp meetup for lunch and chat.
I realised I got a very good 3oy5f! hahahahah!
wait, I knew it long ago. But this time, I realised he was more than very good!
*prouds*

Sian, I haven't sleep enough.
I shall sleep again and blog about outing and staying over in school tonight.
Updated @ 10:30PM: I decided not to post about it tday because i was way too lazy. I want to sleep more.
And CCK kept asking about my results >):
People, if you don't wanna be disappointed, don't ask me about it k!
Tomorrow got band, I'm lazy to go leh, how laizy and josh? ):
I want sleep liao! Feel like sleeping everyday recently.
Who can pei me go eat youghurt and ice cream tomorrow? :D sms me k!

wan an! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!