October 27, 2009

Loquacious

HHIHIHIHIHIHI BOOMXZXZ!

Have been receiving thousands of complains about my post not being inspirationl as th past.
Woots! I inspire! :D
hahahah, have been spamming my blog with quotes and more quotes.
"Quotes are for inspiring th uninspired."

ok, school was boring shittzzxz ttmx,
And morning assembly was a total joke.
"I would like to thank my mum, my dad, my brother, my sister, my dog, my cat..."
wtf?! She's trying to be funny but making a fool of herself. OMG. Why don't she thank th dead chickens and wheats to for giving her th energy to talk and act in that clip as well.
And thank th mic too uh! for allowing her to give th thankyou speech.

If you can't think of anything better to say in th public, then it's better to keep your mouth shut rather than making a fool of yourself

Activites were boring,
heyyou! thanks for immitating ris low to make me laugh and keep me entertained! :D

Yaya and human, thanks for being there to accompany me to wait for m.jiang^^
hahahah. while i was talking to yaya, there, near us stand a retard!
(human, you got to give me what you promised for me to thank you bigbig!)

went for band.
kept making fun of some love stuffs.
(insider joke with my sarcasm blog abt it next time)


Kenneth came! he super funny!
cc: how you expect me to sms you when i don't have your number!
kenneht: *says out his number* is kenneth neo lim peh's number.
rofl! made theo and me laugh like wtf.

then we talked about Ris low, funny shit.
So theo and I kept playing until kenneth got fed up. hahahah!

(theo to me)
*charman burps*
"you sounded/acted like you are a kid learning how to burp for th first time"
lol!

KENNETH IS FUN! :D

Charmanfighting. said:

wlll!
zzz
got other photos bo?
Xinying; said:
u very mafan leh
my phone charging
Charmanfighting. said:
zzz.
i want see lah!

XY IS MAKING ME SUPER JEALOUS ABOUT SOME PEOPLE! zzz!

No inspirationl post for tday, too late already. I need to sleep you know!!
SHINGX!

TAG REPLIES!
passer: ya. i saw you at the platform with your boyf. are you a model?
reply: lol. Yes, I was there. And nope, I'm not a model :)

weekiat: wait for my Os over then say la.
reply: then study lah! lol!

weiling: weekiat! don't teach her bad things alr la! GOAL! [s]seeshe[/s]
reply: GOAL! you tagged wrong person! hahah!

san.driyyya: YOH YOH YOH! :D
reply: hey you! :D

Evangeline,: talk to me if u need a listener!
Evangeline,: Thanks dearrrrrr for the lovely msg! haha. 'hurt ur lungs'? hmmm. i hope its not what i'm thinkin ah
reply: I WILL! :D

lynn: sian la k. sian
reply: sian!!!!

BF: you dunno how happy you can make me.
reply: ya, idk. so can you tell me wtf are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!