October 3, 2009

I've been slacking alot lately.

I went out super early in th morning tday!
Went to segar, met "section" which has got like only three pathetic people.

There were super lots of catapillars on th ground,
while walking, "wanlan eh, segar yang(breed) butterflies de uh?!"

And thanks to our dear minjiang, our first destination, fail!
He brought us to th construction site. wtf?
"It's good that you are smart. But don't try to act smarter than you are"
He loves to tell me that line a line when I ask him not to show off. Then he'll say "at least I got something to haolian (show off)
about. You have maaaa?" in a super sarcastic manner and I makes me want to give him a tight slap.
And recently, I did. Not with my hand but with my mouth. - th words I speak/ my reply to him.

(Part deleted because I don't want to influence people and make them dislike him)
Anyway, we are still friends.


then found a place, set up and practiced.
then a few more junior came. Cam-whored alot.


Realised that I am very very quick tempered lately.
not only that, I threw tantrums alot.

Many thanks to th people whom took all my shit and didn't cursed at me when I threw tantrums.
and to those who obliged to my unreasonable behaviour and requests.
^^ Especailly to tina, lynn, shawn etc.
Also, thousand of apologies to my brother and clarence especailly for shouting at you, giving sarcastic remarks, ignoring you,
rolling eyes at you etc.

addiction is hard to stop

---

Sometimes, I really wish I can tear people's mouth off their faces so that they will STFU because
wherever I go, I can hear their loud voices reverberating in th air and Whatever they say, are all just crap because their mouth must always move.
Sometimes, I really wish I can wash people's mouth with detergent or detol so as to keep th germs away. Cause their mouth is infected, and it smells.
Sometimes, I really wish that I got th courage to stand right infront of people and put some sense into them as well as shoot them back with whatever they say
and make them go quiet, give sarcastic remarks to people who ahve no sense of originality and likes to copy but always give unwanted remarks about th person whom they are copying.
Sometimes, I really wish that I could be brave enough, ignore everyone else and just show you how much I love you not caring about how other's will look at me or say.
Sometimes, I really wish that I can control time and manage things on my own so i can spent time with certain people.
Sometimes, I really wish that I can bang each and everyone's head as hard as I could so that I can knock some sense into them and make them realise that they are doing is really mean and cruel.
Sometimes, I really wish that everyone including myself will stand in someone elses' shoes or experience that other's are going through so they will think before they really do.
Sometimes, I really wish that love could be simple, you love someone, that person loves you and for all excuses and reason, nothing will end it.
Sometimes, I really wish that I could turn back time, Everyone wants to..




Maybe it's just that we don't understand

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!