October 21, 2009

我没有 fail 到很惨, 我还好而已!

Got back my results.
Nothing much to say about it. Somehow, it didn't surprise me, not at all.
But what really surprised me is that, I found out that many people still care for me, many.
Unfortunately, I got to admit, I disappointed them, again.

I caused so many people to cry for me. Especially this year.
Seen people cried infront of me because they were disappointed and all.
Anyway, I'm very sorry, especially towards a few whom I disappointed th most.
idk what to do alr.
Just don't give up on me k!


Charman: I can get ready and prepare for 2012 swiss serenade already!
Alfred: yeah. and you can go 3syf also.
hahahahahaaaa!

People, pleaseplease be like alfred.
though I disappointed you, but I made you proud to right?
*smiles and gives innocent look*
Please say yes!

Tday, was boring and a total waste of time k!
Boring only.
And people ask me about my results, I told them, they were shocked/disappointed and ask me many things, I gave them this reply
"我没有 fail 到很惨, 我还好而已! Hahahah."
then they were like 'sigh'

Don't give up on me!

I slapped someone tday, and I'm sorry about it.
Duibuqi.
and please don't, don't retain for me k you nb!




I like this pullover jacket! :D
It makes me feel like I'm back into Oschool! hahahah. ROCKER! :d
Anyway, thanks ah! ^^

I go mummum first!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!