October 7, 2009

只想爱你

Oschool is gonna perform in th Presidents star charity!

VOTE!^^
(paiseh, no time to really advertise)

Just deleted manymany tweets.
I tweet way too muchhhhh!

Regretted not accepting th offer from Nicholas for him to give me a lift by cab and send me to school. Don’t want to talk about it liao.

Went to school tday, many people asked me what happened to me and you, asked why we seem as if we are drifting apart. I don't know how and what to answer. I wished I knew.
I STILL LOVE YOU.


Dick and Nais came up after Chinese paper to share dick’s breakfast with me! ^^ but unfortunately, I don’t like th beehoon. Hahahah! Then “studied”

Thanks to Yanting for buying burger for me >:D

I slept throughout geog paper, my mind was blank. Was filled with some other stupid stuffs which I shouldn’t be thinking about. Crap.

After that, went zestboba, wk treated me drink! :D

nice right these people. Hahahah!

Went mac, studied. After that, Rushed to lot to meet someone then met saiful, theo and chawn! Was super high and crazy. Shhhhhhhhs! Screamed shouted and laughed @ lot until I got to be drag out. Lol. Like I hyper active like that.

Ate ice cream, then I cooled down. Studied for awhile, which is seriously awhile then met Nicholas and went home together. Idiot sial, his gums became purple, totally disgusting.
As usual, he shoot me like siao lo. Stupid.










Their lives are like drama. Constant acting, everything is like a show.
People should just stop talking so much.

Sian, Who can lend calculator:/
(Don't expect me to post anything to entertain you because I'm having exams)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Because you've loved me, I understand happiness more

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!