October 13, 2009

Do something for a fucking change

Like what.. ):

TAG REPLIES!

Celiaaaa!: Smile more than more chio marhs. Hahs. Take cares alrights. I love #1 idol alot alot!!
Celiaaaa!: ChuangCharmann!!! Smile horhs. Dont so sadsad liao uhhs.
reply: okok! LOVES!
iPreview: O:
reply: what's your problem again?

Nick: see im nice and i tagg=)
:D Link you next time.

Lynn: Someone become bad liao lei. Pls don't give up on yoursef when you give up on him cause you is you!
reply: you also bad what. huh. what weiling went sheesha. Go with weekiat never call me. cb, wait. I don't want go with him. hahah!

Jun kiat: Smile. dededeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
reply: lol! you siao uh!
Estherrr: loves CC ! SMILE OKAYS ! Stay strong , ILY !
reply: hahah. I will, tmr!
ken: hi
reply: sup. hahah. Remember not, hazeline

Jun kiat: Must show me your bf's photo ok! xD
reply: see first k!
san.driyya: I AM BACK!! To tag you of course ^^
reply: hey my dear! my loyal reader is back! hahaha!

Evangeline,: SAD! JIAYOU KKKKK
Evangeline,: NOOOO I DIN MEAN A KID! i tot many ppl was like sayin you look like a kid!? hahaha. ohman, dun be sa
reply: yea. many said i look like kid!

Jun kiat: why?
reply: what why. hahha! cause wo (ai) him, don't (ai) you lo! hahah!






----------


CB LAH YOU!, YES YOU!
hahaah,
What a nice start.

I am not in th right state of mind now. My mind is currently screwed up. Actually, everyone is.
yeayea, everyone has he/her problems which are never ending.
But sometimes, if you really take a look, people are actually creating th problems themselves.
And they blame everyone around them or th situations they are in when actually, it's they themselves who created th problem.

People build circumstances, circumstances don't build up on their on.

Anyway, I am v tired.This world is fucked up, seriously.
When I care, people ask me not to think too much.
When I stopped caring, they turn around and call me a bitch.
WTF? "Can you stop being bitchy?"
yea, I did it on purpose, so what. People told me not to give a fuck about things one what.
I told you I can be a bitch if I want to.

Once again, another screwed up post.
Theo, I'm sorry. Have to dedicate this lousy post to you liao.
So must well don't dedicate tday k.
I got another present!


:D
And I'm seriously wondering why am I going to school for.
because everytime I go, my bag is only full of candies.
I didn't notice until theo and a few others told me
"Uh, charman. You pro. Go school no need books one. Just take sweets enough liao"


hahhahah! This is what it looks like inside my bag!

Was revising for dnt last night and I came upon this!


ok, this is getting boring.

Screwed up mood = screwed up post.

theodoros says (9:06 PM):
{♥}̕̕`Dʚrren ; I've lost that ability to cheer people up says:
theoo , why charman soo emo these days D:
what happen , can tell miie ?
I wont tell people , promise !

Darren! >:D

Feel like doing something crazy. But it's not th time yet.
hahahah.
Tomorrow, I'm not going segar see stupid catapillars and entertain th dead. I'm going shop and let off steam.
Too bad. Didn't you see what lynn say?
I'm a - girl gone bad! hahah
no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Wk! I want go seesaw with you tmrrrrrr.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!