October 28, 2009

Don't know if you will see this or not but ,
WEI, THANKS FOR ACCOMPANYING ME TO "PHOTOCOPY" STUFFS


Had fun in class playing invaders and all.
and another game, accuse.
TOP 3 was John lim, sylvia and me! >:D
Everyone tried to push us to th back but we sustained at top3 for th longest time!

AGM tday.

Bojiang: Head of departments, please report to th front
C: *looks around happily*
Bj: tries to get my attention, *waves to me asking me to go over*
C: (th "huh? me? reaction) *went over*
hahahah! Was feeling honoured! Wl! I got invited over leh!

yea, only to find out that I have to present a few slides to th whole band.
Best part is, I have totally no idea what's on th slides!

So have presentation is over,
Bj: (to whole band) any issues?
C and yingda: yes! We cannot take last minutes stuffs!
Mr timothy tan: (address th band) ok, but i have to say something, yingda and charman did really well!
:D

Ms ma, shihan, minjiang, bojiang.
"charman, you presented well! but very funny horr, keep 'mr chew, mr chew.' 'you must do this if not mr chew will angry. must do this cause mr chew says so'why so many mr chew?!' "
(-.-)

Stayed back for awhile, played and practiced last post, shaun, thanks for working! ^^

Rushed off, did scores and all.


You can use a lie to cover up for your first lie. But you'll never be able to stop covering for all of it and consequences will be as much as the amount of time you lied to cover up for the previous lie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!