May 19, 2010

All a joke

School was fine tday, played Captain's ball and got violated twice!!! >):

Theo: HEY! HE GOT SAME SHOE AS YOU!
Me: Yea, I know. But we didn't buy it together or on purpose-.- although he thinks that I did. HAHA
-
Me: Anyway, he damn cute with that shoe rightrightright??? Hehehehe, RIGHT! *giggles* PLUS HIS FEET IS SMALLLLLL! HEH
(don't let you people know th answer!)
-
Theo: Anyway, I think couples with the same shoe are damn cute!


Went to do my dnt after that (Was actually being forced indirectly) But it's ok, I ended up doing it willingly. But Mr Wong helped me do like almost everything, so I became bored and told him I want to play, and asked him to stop helping >:X

Home after that, showered and went out again.

ELVINA ENTERTAINED ME SO MUCH JUST NOW! HA HA. FUNNY GIRL!


I wanna help out band on speech day leyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! >):
I MISS SPEECH DAY.

ANYWAY, I AM VERY FURIOUS WITH YANTING! >:@
SHE PINCHED ME ON MONDAY AND NOW, THERE'S A BLUEBLACK AND IT'S PAINFUL!!!!!!
WL! ABUSE ME ONE LEHHHHH!!!! ):
Best part was, she pinched me because I asked people to jiayou chasing th bus.
THANKS LO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!