May 13, 2010

She Writes In Sterling Silver With A Ball Point Pen

HELLO PEPO!
HAD MY LAST PAPER FOR SA1 TDAYYY!
Unfortunately, it'll be th paper that I will do worst at. Because it's Chem!

So i took 5 minutes to finish the whole thing (including not doing th whole thing. lol) and went to sleep!
But th tables in school not really nice to rest on tday!!

Went to Jurong Point after that.
Walked around, slacked and had ToriQ for lunch!

Went to meet baby after that.
(and an additional, xijie) lol!
ok, I didn't really like that idea at first because I thought it would be friggin' awkward but later on, I think that he is very nice to talk back to! And he's funnyyyyyyy!

So he talked to me (on-off) while bb was inside cleaning his teeth or something.
many funny parts.
But I extract this one out because he talked about it to bb after that. HAHHA.

X: Is this your first time coming here with him (bb)?
Me: nope, second.
X: oh. I also second.
Me: I also never ask!
-pause-
Me: eh, but why you come! ):

Headed to City Hall >> Convention Center (YAY! NEXT CHC BUILDING!) after that.
Slacked around and trained to cck.

Trained home after dinner @ my Gp's place.
Once I arrived at Yewtee, I recieved 3 calls from different people, asking if I am at yewtee to comfirm that it was me that they saw and asked me to slack! HHAAH!
sorry, no. I am a good girl alreadyyy!

Want to do so many things already. HAIHAIHAIXXZ!

Anyway, I think I made a big improvement tday!
So I think...............................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*gives a pat on shoulder*
goodgood.

Ok! I WANT TO SLEEP! BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!