May 8, 2010

It's scary getting what you want. Because then, you truly have something to lose.

SUP PEOPLE!
I woke up like 0720 on a Saturday morning! Not for band but to meet my girlfs for breakfast @IMM!
Nice not?! Go all th way to IMM for breakfast on a early Saturday morning.
ended up having it only with Shia.

Went to JE's library after that.
Fiona came, and we finally found seats in the library! -Cause I was smart! :P
(Theo couldn't make it though) >):

But most importantly, I STUDIED!!!!!
While they played! Then shushia was like "I think Charman passed us her disease liao!"
lol.

I was srsly a good girl today manxzx.
:D

They go to the library only to look at kgjfgjkh only lo):
HHAAHAHAHAHA!

They got bored after awhile so Shia scribbled something on her scrapbook.

Then I went to cancel everything and change it.
HAHAHAHAAHHAH!

Then got hooked onto it and...

After that, Fiona's turn!

and she wrote something for Shushia...
AND SINCE SHUSHIA DIDN'T WANT TO HELP HERSELF ADVERTISE, I DID! HAHHAHA!

She took her revenge on Fiona..
MY TURN!
's
BTW, it's not a spelling error. It's a insider joke!

Oh God, I can't deal with my hair. It's making me look so retarded?!?!?


Studied a little more after that while they day dreamed then left Library and trained to lot to meet bb while both of them went to IMM!

Toured around Lot --
And learnt a new chinese word from bb.
FOOD JUNCTION = SHI WU SHI ZI LU KOU.

Home after that for pathetic Chinese tution that I finally agreed to go.

ok! time to sleep peoplexzx.
HAVE A SUNNY SIDE UP DAY TOMORROW! PLEASE REMEMBER TO TELL YOUR MUMMY HOW MUCHIE YOU LOVIE MEEEEEEE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!