May 4, 2010

HELLO PEEPOZ!

I am having headache now, it's so weird I can't even open my eyes properly!
):

ok, anyway, school was sian ttmx.
I THOUGHT I AM HAVING MY PAPERS TDAY!
then I found out tday was lessons. tsk!

Friends: why not you don't come to school everyday? you might as well say today labour day!
*cries*

So had pe in uniform. lol.
ok, best part was, I just hit by a shuttercock! Very much thanks to Fatin.
and because I was playful lah, I sat down and play.

So I am hoping there won't be a blueblack on my face right now.
It's still red. But not obvious because my cheeks are always red. lol!

ok, my head hurts!

Watched the guys strip Fahim during their taupok! lol! they stripped him and threw his clothings downstairs.
And tore his pants! lol!
Love the malay guys in my class!

Headed off with Shia and Yanting to westmall then after.
saw leonnnny!! >:D

Had Sakae, super epic things happened!
LET THE PHOTOS TELL YOU TH STORY >:)

Can't finish food>):

What can we do??? 
damn epic.
I laughed so much, almost died.
HAHHAHAH!!!

HEY BABES, THANKS FOR BRINGING SO MUCH FUN BACK INTO MY LIFE AGAIN >:)
Fiona, Theo, Shia, Ting.

And I miss Clarence!
Miss pranks and poning lessons all together ):


theodoros says:
*tomorrow, is normal lessons.
*if not you'll be skipping pe and d and t.



人不犯我   我不犯人   *Fa Ge**发哥* x) said:
tmr dun bring journal.
Charman said:
ok
*
人不犯我   我不犯人   *Fa Ge**发哥* x) says:
*not teacher sae de
*but is juz dun bring lar 1period nia
Charman says:
*lol!!!!


ok, headache! BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!