May 31, 2010

:d

Past few days for me was hectic????
Spent my Saturday night over at Fai's house with my bros.

Then Sunday over @Bryan and Brenda's (BUT BRENDA WASN'T AT HOME)
Anyway, I finally took a photo of their home and their newly installed super cool door lock! But it's in th other phone of mine.

Home last night, wasn't feeling very happy, went to meet Brandon and Sherry! AHAHAH! I lured them out! :P

Brandon *takes out cig*
Me: Thought you stopped? AIYA! Actually, I can start! Then next time can accompany you liao! HAHAH! PLUS my bb also!
Brandon: *shocked, quickly keeps cig and give it to Sherry then keeps quiet*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

Last night was badbadbad >):
They made me feel so miserable especially after I read textes from Alicia, Shushia and my recruit.
TELL ME THEY SUCK!!!
OPPSEH?!

Woke up late this morning, but whatever. Still went for Dnt but left early.
So this totally summed up my past three days?

TOMORROW WILL BE GOOOD! PROVIDED THEO DON'T WAKE UP LATE!!!

oh dang, I miss baby but he's not replying me):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!