May 22, 2010

Charmanslippedandfell

And I will drag everyone else down.

Me: Charman slippedandfell
Bro: add and you also pull your brother down.
I grabbed him and he almost fall with me! HAHAHHA!


I'm gonna get pressie on Monday!!!! > :")
So touched! But the person ain't gonna tell me what it is!
I'm guessing it's gonna be a soft toy! Confirm not monkey though! It's ok!
BUT! WALAU EHXZX! KEEP ME IN SUSPENSE ONLYYYY! GRRR.

Ok. Please make me happy only after that because I have yet to reveal the pink form to my parents.
My bro also have his PTM on Thursday. So it is a good or bad thing???

I feel so ): right now.
cause my youngest bro sprained his arm and he had to go as an invited guest to my brother's school (NHS) to play for the competition.
Then rush to sports school to help out for trails):

SAD! ANYWAY. I'M READY TO BE BARRED AND GROUNDED LIAOXZXZ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!