May 24, 2010

x
HELLO GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!!!
HHAHA! GOOD NIGHT CAUSE IT'S NOW AT NIGHT! NOT BECAUSE I'M GOING TO SLEEP NOW!
But I will after my post.

Tday is a pretty good day tday!
Because

  1. I finally showed my mummy my pink form :P
  2. I had tea @barkerzin and my previous band major served me :X
  3. Met many people
  4. laughed a lot
  5. Talked to daddy!
So I'm a happy girl tday! Except for th fact that bb replies my textes very slowly tday >):

Was having lunch @Jurong West tday before attending service and had my yu pian mian xian! (Fish beehoon??)
When a fly flew into my soup!
And died (-_-)
SO I TOOK IT OUT AND CURSED THE FLY WHILE IT LAID LIFELESSLY ON TH TABLE.

Me: WHHHA! Damn you lah stupid fly. Hope you will burn in hell man seriously. How could you be so heartless! Try to poison me. Wth. Seriously. I hope you die..............
Brother: Please. It's already dead.
Dad: you also very funny one leh. As if th fly can understand your language like that!
Me: omg, how th hell am I going to eat this *pouts* it's now filled with germs!!!!
Both brother: jiejie, I know you don't usually give thanks before eating. But this time, I think you should. Come, let's lay hands on your food and hope God makes it clean.
(I pratically LOL-ED)
and we did.
Mummy: ok, stop your nonsense and eat it now
Me: *pouts*

YAYYYYY! 3 MORE DAYS TO ASIA CONFERENCE!!!! :D

k, went to JP after that to get bro his shoes.
Then had tea @bakerzin and saw Jewel!!!! OMG! SHE SERVED ME!!!! OMGOMG! HAHAHAH!
ok, photos next time. Late already.

Home then after and out to yewtee point again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!