May 7, 2010

When you find you,
come back to me

HELLO! TODAY IS FRIDAY = BORING DAY!
HAD GEOG PAPER IN THE MORNING THEN WENT TO SHAKERY PASSION
TO EAT MY HAVEN'T-HAD-IT-FOR-VERY-LONG
CUP NOODLES! >:D

Slacked, and did/said something effing epic, made theo, ting and fiona laugh hard for at least 10 mintues.
crapped a lot. The very first time I see yanting laugh so hard! heh.

Went back to school to find shia after her papers, slacked and talked about th past again, went off and headed home.
Have been taking bus to lot these few days! OMG! THIS IS SO NOT ME!

Trained home, forgot that I have no keys, rushed here and there to look for friends and mummy. But failed. So threw a little tantrum. Then Nick came down to accompany me after that.
Slacked.

His friend came down after awhile, listened to them chat. lol. Then th uncle came down after that, he's despo friend wanted to buy cigs so he went around asking for people and taxi drivers for a change of 50$!
HAHAHHA!

Me: another group of people, go ask
friend: don't want. this one angry people.
lol!!!!

HAHAHH! FUNNY SHITXZ.

came up after that, going out to stadium to meet them again.
Nick is gonna ton tonight = no one accompany for dinner!! ):
UPDATE!: Decided not to go because I was lazy to do so!


Brandon: eh, your blog like. you patch or stead with your recruit ah?
Me: huh? why my recruit.
Brandon: don't know. A lot people also asking who is he right. casue first time see you being all happy again in your blog so people want to know who lo. so i think you stead with him
Me: lol! no! I LOVE ZHIYING! MUAHHAHAHAHA!
Brandon: huh?! You guys patched?!
Me: yes, no. IDK! HAHAHAHAH!

D, I don't know why you would say that to me.
I thought you said I could do anything as long as I'm happy?
You used to be so supportive of me. Why not this time?
I'm disappointed. Very. Because you don't know exactly how I was feeling.
and what you say, could turn things around in a good/bad way.



Charman says:
*I’m addlepated now. Effing addlepated.
Recruit says:
*whats
*addlepated 
*LOLZ
*I never hear this word before
*hahahaha






SEE WHAT I MEAN? ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!