May 17, 2010

Iceblast!!!!

I am excited for tomorrow! Because finally someone is being generous to me!
HAHAHA! OMG, I can't wait for my "baobei" lol.
I'll just leave you with that. HAHAH!

School tday was fine, got Chemistry 6/50! lollol!
And I watched UP! HAHAHHAHA!

Skipped Dnt remedial and went to Shakery for lunch.
Learned a few new Cantonese phrase! >:D

Trained home after that!
SHERRY, CAN I MEET YOU TOMORROW???? HAH! >:)

ok people! I am feeling so crappy right now! I think I should stop posting straight away already.



minjiang is an ass!!!! >:@

Let me tell you a bed time story first ok?
I woke up tday, went to school, school was boring, I had lunch and I went home and I am blogging, telling you a bed time story, I'm going sad, and I'm going to sleep!!!!

CHARMAN, I THINK YOU SUCK AT STORY TELLING TDAY!
Thanks.

HITS FOR TODAY IS 92!!! >:D
But it's not 12AM yet! and each time I refresh my counter, I have a few more visitors!

Unfortunately, my brain failed me, you, him, she, us tday >):
I got nothing to say.
But it's ok! Not th first time anyway!

AND I MUST SLEEP QUICKLY SO THAT I WON'T START HAVING EMO THOUGHTS AGAIN! IT'S BAD YOU KNOW!!!! ):
EVERYTIME ONE. SO I MUST START TRAINING FOR THE "I CAN'T BE BOTHERED" ATTITUDE!!!!

ok, tday high hits but low creativity.
please cry with me.
Good night!

P/s. I feel the emo nemo me coming up):
Anyway can you people stop following then unfollowing me on twitter!? It's irritating!!!!!!
GRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!