May 28, 2010

HEYHO PEOPLE!
Tday, I am laughing at you guys because I don't know why you people visit my blog when there's no update at all.
Tday's hit all th way to now is 78.
HAHAHAHAA!!!
So supportive of my blog?!?! Ok lah! I shall post as many as possible until your teeth all falls!!! 

So yesterday, I sent my grandparents to the airport and rushed back to school for PTM.
While Mr Liu was talking, all the parents were like >:@
Except for me and my mummy. We kept joking at th back. LOL.

Went home after that, showered and went back to gombak again to meet Theo and Minjiang.
Headed to school straight after that.

So it was speech day, and Evan, Sheena, Shincheh, Huiqi and Atiqah came back!
Leon saw me and he told Brent but Brent couldn't recognize me.

(ANYWAY, I WAS DAMN SAD YESTERDAY. BECAUSE I REALIZED I DO NOT HAVE ANY RED SNEAKERS! BOOOO!)

Hid in th bandroom while speech day was on going and both Theo and I was playing with each other's hair. childhood--

After speech day, went off with band members to Singapore Convention Centre for SAF Band's concert.
Chleo, Chelsea, Kenny, Jerome and I were dskjfhdskh the female lead singer when she bowed down. HAHAHHA! OK! ENOUGH!

Anyway, Evangeline! Leon is okok only lah! He only looks good when playing eupho because he looks like YYKOH!

Then after performance, I kept saying this particular sentence to my junior.
"EH EVERYONE! They say where we prefer to watch the concert Esplanade or SC we all put SC k! Cause that time I went to Esplanade, the drinks so ex I no money!!!"
CHARMAN WHY YOU LIKE ONE AUNTIE!!!

GO AND DIE!
I AM JUST HELPING EVERYONE OK!
--

So was on th way back to MRT station when 3 irritating people came.
First theo was "fuck you mother" in their accent.
Then I started laughing loudly right after that all th way. So they were unhappy and shouted. WL):
YOU THINK I WILL JUST LET YOU SHOUT LIKE THAT! DISGUSTING JELLY ASS!!!!!

On th train, we noticed two kcalb man leaning against each other with one seated down in front of the other's dick. And leaving some red stuffs on th ground after they left.

Home after that. Wanted to go out initially but no!
:D

SO THIS WAS HOW I SPENT MY DAY WITHOUT EATING MY MEALS FOR TH WHOLE DAY!

hell ): FOOD IS MY LYFE!!!

Had sakae this afternoon and it totally robbed my money.
What should I eat afterwards??? :)

I THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR YOUR LOVE FOR MY BLOG! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!