May 14, 2010

Recently, I spent too much time enjoying all wonderful things happening to me that I forgot those people who were there for me when things weren't going so well for me.


I did not forget about them, and what they did. But, I forgot to continuing looking for them, spending time with them like how they once did for me>:/
And for that, I'm guilty about it.

Please forgive me.





------------------

and this one of them is,
EVANGELINE TAN!

Hey Evan! I'm sorry your birthday slipped off my mind):
But whatever it is, you know I do still love you a lot right! :D
(please tell me you know it!)

*hugs*
I don't think I ever hugged you before lo! I got totally no (whatever you call it) recall of it!
HAHAHHAHAHAH!
And please take a break and meet me soon!
If not, I'll............................................................................................. throw fishballs (yubing) at you!!
ok, not so bad. Your door steps I mean.
And I will keep you in suspense!
And slowly, I'll forget everything I want to tell youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
And I will talk to my stitch/piglet/bear and whatever I can find on my bed but not you!
HAHAHAHA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I LOVE YOU K!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!