May 14, 2010

School tday was fine >:)

Got asked to take height and weight again, I'm still underweight but I've grown taller!!! :D
Sadly, it's not th perfect height 162 already. So now, my target will be 165!!

Anyhow, I am now officially Fatin's "noob" >:@
&%$^@%@$*&^$
It started all because I sat down to play badminton and ended up being hit by her when she surf a few weeks ago.

So the other time she asked.
Fatin: you know what is "kental"? (A malay word. Correct me if it's not th correct spelling. I'm not a Malay you know!)
Me: What?
Fation: It means noob! ahah! NOOOOOB!
Me: -.-

So tday, I finally like owned her in badminton.
(I didn't win her th rest of th time because I wasn't feeling active ok!)
in the toilet.
Me: HAHA! FATIN YOU KENTANG! HAHAHAHHA! (super happy)
Fation: *blur* (looks at Azura and th rest and started laughing)
Theo: wth! is kental lah! Kentang is potato! YOU CALL HER POTATO FOR WHAT!!!!
):

Received English paper tday! Got praised for compo! >:D
Then paper 2, I got a borderline pass for the very first time.
Yes, I'm unhappy):
But I was one of the only 5 who passed. So, ok lah!

Better than some people, "I NEVER FAIL ENGLISH ONE!" (I also never)
How many marks did th person get in th end? 50 -.-
ok lah, not fail right!
*sticks out tongue*

Went back to band room after school, disappointed! Don't wanna go back for them anymoreeeee.
):
Make me cry only.
Then Zhexi and Minjiang were like.
"lol! Charman you very funny! you're like a kid"
--

Minjiang: I love it when I see Charman cry.
dskfhjksdfhgdskfhgfskjgfkdhgkfdjhgfkdjhg!!!!!

Went out of school,
Headed off to settle something after that then went to find bb.
:D

Then accompanied him @Mac for his lunch and he accompanied me back to gombak,

they don't believe that I didn't do anything with bb! ):
And kept teasing/shooting me. GRRRR! HAHAH!

ok, so now, I'm home and I've blogged and I want to sleep!
GOOD NIGHT!

P/s. Anyway you people very bad leh!!! For this whole week! My hits were like 70-100 a day! then tday dropped to 50!!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO DISLOYAL, UNFAITHFUL, AND SO CRUEL TO MEEEE! AND MY BLOG! AND THE SOCIETY! AND GOD! AND YOURSELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!