May 10, 2010

Don't talk to me because I don't feel like talking to you


Maths paper 1 today. It carries 80 marks and I spent half of the time figuring out where to start placing my ruler.
(win already)

I think people who teach me maths will die of some metal illness. ok, I admit, I drive people crazy when they try to help me with my maths.

Few examples, Mr Ethan Wong, Aiksoon, Tina, etc.
*pouts*

Anyhowz, the "pochong that is quite retarded and hop around plus don't want sleep when tomorrow is exam"
was not being raped tday.

Headed to lot for brunch after papers.
I DON'T LIKE BEING TH YOUNGEST IN THE GROUP!!! >:@
Because of this, I am being out casted!
ok lah, plus th fact that I am always texting. lol

So on th way to lot, they were saying "charman, you tday really look damn guai! If people diao you again we will laugh at them!" lollollol

ok lah, whatever it is, I'm taking it as a compliment because first time people keep commenting that I look guai!
And I like it! >:D

Tadaaaaaaaaaaa!


AND TODAY, I FOUND MY PRIMARY 6 to SEC1 SELF!
HAHHAHAH! Which was,
I GOT BACK MY LAUGHING DISEASE!
(for those who don't know me that well or when I was in pri6-sec1, it's me who can't stop laughing and I can just laugh at anything and everything none stop and my longest record was 5hours)

K, so apparently I laughed and I couldn't stop laughing again till I had the asthma effect.
I passed my "laughter disease" to my girls after that and we couldn't stop laughing. Plus, we were laughing at nothing funny. lol.

Noticed a mental guy at th table beside us later on when we stopped laughing trying to make us laugh --
And he's joke is not funny but stupid.
So we decided to go off.
While going up th escalator, the guy followed us then I............................
ran!

of course lah! (DUH) stand there let him disturb meh--
poor yanting was tying her shoe laces.
HAHHAHAH!

Think I look mature here!!!
*grins*


Studied for awhile, failed. So decided to come home.


I know one shouldn't live in the past; but what do you do when the only thing that makes you happy doesn't anymore?
and all of a sudden, I miss you.


TIME TO SHOWER ALREADY.
I hope I can meet my "tutor" tomorrow so he can help me with my studies.
MEETING BRANDON TONIGHT???

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!