May 11, 2010

Love takes effort and acceptance.

ALOHA PEOPLE!


Had Bio paper tday!
MCQ was pretty easy but I skipped many questions in section B and C due to asthma acting up in the middle of th papers.
Felt terrible.

Headed to Westmall for Pastamania.

Slacked around for awhile and headed home.
Was feeling breathless again.

Daddy informed Mummy so she came home early to check and see if I was alright.
>:/

TINA! I NEED TO MEET YOU SOON TO GET MY INHALER FROM YOU!

I wanna meet bb asap too.
Sigh, so many things I wanna do.

I can't wait for exams to be over! And N levels to be over too.
The only thing I'm worried about it that I want it to end so quickly but I haven't woken up to study hard.
Someone wake me up and motivate me pleaseeeee!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!