May 24, 2010

I’m not afraid of what I feel. I’m afraid of what you don’t.

HEY PEPO!
LOOOK HEREEEEEEEEEE! SEE SOMETHING ADDED ON MY BAG?!?!?

ONE SIZE PLUS BIGGER MONKEY!!!!

HAHHAAH! It was given to me this morning! Make me happy only.
Plus this morning I came into school and saw some funny faces, I literally LOL-ED

WHATEVER IT IS, THANK YOU FOR THE MONKEYYYYYYYYYYY (L)

Wanted to meet up with Sherry and company tday but had it cancelled last minute >:/
Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.

ZhiMing ;D says:

*fail maths u go sweep floor i tell u
Charman says:
*wl!

YESTERDAY @BARERZIN

MUAHAHAHA! I LIKE!

Anyway, everyone was asking me who gave me the monkey.
HAHHA! OPPS SORRY NO, IT'S NOT A GUY.(Esp the one you guys guessed th most number of times)
It was FIONA THOR!!! HAHAHHA!

I don't have th mood to post tday. Because someone terrible just spoiled it.
THIS IS SO EFFED UP SERIOUSLY.


NEMO WAS ONLY FUSTRATED CANNOT GO OUT OF THE TANK SO YOU CANNOT BE SAD :@


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!