May 3, 2010

TIME TO SHOWER! OMG! WHY IS IT THAT THE COMPUTER ESPECIALLY MY BLOG IS ALWAYS ADDICTIVE TO ME!
ok lah, later late Shushia comfirm gan me one! ):

OHYA!
I STARVED MYSELF TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!
Not because I didn't have dinner but because I felt hungry all of a sudden. Like super hungry.
My point? I realized having chocolate bars and ferrero in my room cannot help much. Because I brushed my teeth already. So next strategy?!?!?!? I shall bring in bread!!!!! Because I have 8 bars of chocolate and a box of ferrero, I can't finish them! I start to dislike chocolates again. WHY YOU PEOPLE KEEP GIVING ME HUHHUH?!?! HAHAHAHAH! (Please don't stop giving me because of that sentence. But you might want to give me something else? Like treating me to sushis!!!! WAHAHAHA)

oh, speaking about sushis, last night my recruit told me he can't sleep and I told him "go and count sheep lah! or your dota to sleep! then play it in your dreams!"
so after that I told him I was hungry, he told me.
"go count sushi to sleep lah! one sushi, two sushis, three sushis, four sushis, five sushis, then go dreamland and eat sushis!"

ok someone, please tell me he deserves some whacking!!!! grrrrrrrr!
have to go nao!!!!! I know you'll miss me!!!


P/s. I think I should install a small fridge in my room instead! Then I can have ice cream and yogurt in my room!!!

p/s/s. And I just realized that I stated about me brushing my teeths but it has got no link to what my next sentence is! Or my strategy! HAIII! YOU PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND ME.

COME FOR WHAT!!
UNFOLLOW ME LAH!!!! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!