May 20, 2010

I want to do what I love to do

Not do what I have to do..

But sometimes, you have to do what you don't like to do to be able to get and do what you love to.
Because, it's not always about doing what you love to do. It's not always about yourself. And even if it is, it's not much of a choice you know. You have to do what you have to do.

Who doesn't want to fight back when he/she is being accused/stared/shouted at/being yelled sarcastic remarks at.
I want to, and I would.

Who doesn't want to enjoy yourself without working and still, is able to enjoy.
We want to, if we could, we would.

But fact is, we have to do things we do not want to.
Like it or not, this is reality.



Morning assembly tday, very nice. I LIKE! :D
Cause I found people whose maths are worse than me!

Half and full, cannot differentiate.

But anyway,
I AM A PERSON WITH INTEGRITY TOO! >:P
"Cut the civil pay then, have it worked out. Starting with me"

Me: Cut the amount of homeworks and testes then, have it worked out. Starting with me

HAHAHAHAHAH! (Many people don't get my joke because they didn't pay attention during assembly)
AWWWWW!
So interesting! Why never listen!!!! (I'm not being sarcastic -.-)

OK, ANYWAY KIDS!!!!
Please do not learn this from me. It's not good. It was just a joke!

Then Mr T.Wong spoked to me.
And I was like OMGOMGOMG?!?! HE KNOW ABOUT MY TESTS AT JCU! O:
WALAUZXZCXNBCMZ.

Toured around th school. (Wahahah! Theo finally decided to "pon" lessons with me) Though it wasn't really skipping the lessons but ya! SHE DID! But there was nothing to learn lah!

Mr T.Wong: You want go out of class che taiji ah huh! (tells whole class) You think girls cannot che taiji is it?!?! Come back into class now! You act like a kid or the monkeys in the zoo you know! Must lock you up in a cage.

ROFL!

Dnt after that.
All the way till dismissal, went out for lunch and went back again.
GUESS WHAT. I WASTED A FEW HOURS OF MY LIFE DOING DNT.
I MEAN, MANYYYYY HOURS!!!

I ENDED UP DOING EVERYTHING WRONGLY.
But John Lim th macho helped me take it out again. HAHAH! THANKS!
Though he broke a few--

ya, ok. Whatever lah. It was all wasted >):

Went to lot with Fiona after that.
And, Theo! Read this!!!!
Both Fiona and I saw weiker. Then we talked, and he smiled. Chatted so long that we got thirsty and tired, we had to go down to mac to have a drink. HAHAH! Then we joked together and all! HAHAH! SO FUNNNNNNNN!


ANYWAY PEOPLE! ITE NOT THAT BAD WHAT! YOU GOT UNIFORM, THE BUILDING IS SHO NICEXZXZ.

THOUGH NGEE ANN HAS ALWAYS "GOAL" BECAUSE I GOT TO KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE THERE WITHIN MY PAST FEW YEARS GOING THERE EVERY SATURDAY, LIKE KNOWING HOW FAIL THEIR LION DANCE GROUP IS :X

AND KNOWING ANQI ETC.
PLUS MANY OF MY SENIORS ARE THERE.
ANDAND THE ALUMNI'S CAFE AND THE WAITRESS ETC SO NICE AND GOOD TO ME EACH TIME I VISIT! ACHCK THE SECURITY GUARD WHO USED TO PLAY COUNTER STIRKE WITH US! HAHAHA!

but, time to stop having high hopes liaozxz. I may not even be able to enter ITE lo.
My very first time getting the pink form.

HAIHAIHAI!


P/s. It's ok lah Theo, meeting him is true. HAHAH! But th rests were not. Other then th conver I told you through th phone, th rest were made up. Bet you're boiling right now. And JEALOUSJEALOUSJEALOUS!
PLUS EMO! HAHAH!

ARE YOU REGRETTING????

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!