May 1, 2010

I don't know which is worse: not being able to tell you how I feel, or knowing you'll never feel the same.




This was on my mind on Wednesday.
Are you back because you need someone or me?
I needed an answer.

But I guess I can answer that on my own on Thursday and I confirmed my answer yesterday.
You needed someone. But not me.

Like who am I kidding. Thinking that you’ll be coming back. Lol. I think I acted very much like an idiot.
We both know I’m not what you need.

I’m not afraid to try again. I’m just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.
I am glad I didn’t and I waited.

And It's not that we didn't love each other, it's just that love wasn't enough. We didn’t love each other enough. As for me, feelings fade, especially when I realized that you’re not the same, people change.


But I am glad, that there’s someone else who noticed the change in you.
At least I know I did not fall in love with a mask.
You in th past? I would die to have you back. But not now.

Mr Nice guy, officially, not nice.

Things which you once do, you forgot how. Things you don't do, now you do. Things you do, you don't know how you'll make people feel. 


And I will not be th only one who you've/you'll hurt. There's still two more out there. Or maybe more. But I ain't gonna remind you of who. Just remember, they're always around you, don't forget about them. They've worked hard, just for you, just because they love you and they want you to be happy. Disappoint me, don't disappoint them. Take good care of yourself and your health.
I still miss you, but it'll stop. I'll not.

There comes a point when it’s not that you don’t care anymore you just can’t.




I’ll never forget you. All the happiness you brought me along with all the pain. But this pain wasn’t inflicted on purpose and I’ve come to terms with fate that this is how it’s supposed to be.


There is so much hurt in this game of searching for a mate, of testing, trying. And you realize suddenly that you forgot it was a game, and turn away in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!