May 15, 2010

I have no space for you

I AM CURRENTLY VERY UNHAPPY RIGHT NOW AND I AM TRYING AS MUCH TO CALM DOWN BUT NO! I CAN'T!

Because bb is not here and he's replying very slowly, I am bored!!!!!!! AND I CAN'T GO ONTO FACEBOOK AND I WANNA GO OUT AND SLACK RIGHT NOW BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO TO FIND AND I DON'T WANNA GO ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SENG KANG OR TPY AT THIS HOUR OF THE NIGHT!

Ok, it started in the morning, when I was being woke up by mummy telling me that my bro invited friends to come over and one of their sister is coming and I'll have to let her sleep in my room.
(PLUS THE FACT I DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD NIGHT REST LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I KEPT WAKING UP HALFWAY THROUGH MY SLEEP LIKE FOR 5 TIMES!)

I didn't really like that idea, I didn't want to agree. But I didn't really have a choice?
So I did.

Had breakfast and when I was going out, I asked my mummy again, and she told me I have to share my bed.
OH. WHAT. THE. FUCK?!?!?!!?!?!


Share my bed!!
*rolls eyes*

For your info, I used to sleep in th same room as my brothers and leave my room and my bed to collect dust and put soft toys, clothes on.
And one day, like the mid of sec2 (I remember exactly when because It was th first day I started texting my "dumbo") I decided to move back to my room after multiple conditions and time my parents told me to do so.

Because they said
"why don't you want to move back to your room? You can have it all on your own, you can do it with anything and you don't have to share with your brothers"

So I did!
AND LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING!!! SHE WANTS ME TO SHARE MY BED WITH SOMEONE I'M NOT CLOSE WITH?!!
DON'T MIND IF IT IS THEO!!

BUT WL! SOME FRIEND-STRANGER I DON'T REALLY KNOW AND IS (TO ME) QUITE DIRTY!
AND WATCHES ANIME 24/7!
SIAO! WHO KNOWS IF SHE'LL COME AND WHACK ME HALF WAY THROUGH HER SLEEP AND ASK TOSHIRO HITSUGAYA TO COME AND FIND ME!
WTFFFF!!!!
(ok, I think I'm over reacting here)

BUT I DON'T WANT TO SHARE MY BED!!!
BEST, THEY TOLD ME THAT I'M MAKING THINGS DIFFICULT FOR THEM SO I AM NOT ALLOWED TO GO OUT!


LIKE WHO IS THE ONE WHO'S GONNA MAKE COMPROMISES AND LET PEOPLE SLEEP ON HER BED! PLUS TO TAKE ALL HER SOFT TOYS AWAY AND ALL! WHOOOOO!!!!
>:@


ANGRY!


OK, ENOUGH, SHE JUST SAID THAT SHE'S NOT STAYING! >:D
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!