May 9, 2010

You make me wonder

and I've learnt th importance about lying.


You lie so that you won't hurt someone. Because you love that someone.
If th person doesn't find out, it doesn't matter.
And If the person does, what's the difference?
Maybe sometimes telling the truth might be so much better.


I prefer quarrels much more than hurt.
But at the same time, it hurts when there's quarrel.
What's the difference?

Difference is, the truth will set you free.


I need someone to cheer me up right now, take me away from my boredom and bring me to have cheesecakes, ice cream and listen to me.
Today is Mothers' Day.
Please show your mummy acceptance, appreciation and affirmation.

Because you did not have a choice with who you want your mummy to be, let me tell you this.
Neither did she,
Because people need to feel appreciated in their life. Really.
And lastly, because people need encouragement in their lives, we have our dream, they have theirs too.

Actually, everyone needs all these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!