May 29, 2010

Should I start blogging now?
HAHAH.
okyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
HELLO! *sniffs*
My name is hammy and I miss Charmannny a lot:/
I miss you too):

THINK THIS HAMSTER? PIG OR RABBIT IS SO CUTE LORRR!!!!
Can diezxzx! But I don't want any pets anymore. THIS YEAR I GOT N LEVELS. LATER THEY DIE, I CRY AGAIN, N LEVELS, I DIE!!!

Anyway, there's so many things I wish to do during the holidays. But I shall control because main piority is N level now! KE YI DE LAH (Can one lah)

  1. Finish my Dnt
  2. *Catch up with my studies (you think I can???)!!!!!!!!
  3. *FEP and steamboat with babes.
  4. *Meet up with bb at least twice?
  5. *MORE STUDIES.
  6. My long long long promised R/S post.
  7. *Ask my "tutor" to teach me chem
  8. Meet up with Sherry
  9. go back to band at least once!
Yeah, Thats about it. LIKE REDUCED BY SO MUCHHHHHH!
And now, I feel that June holiday is a very short period of time):
You think I can scrape through N levels and go back as a sec 5 student???

PLUS I'M STILL NOT STUDYING YET! WTFFF!
I need to go out and study. At home = computer! badbad.

CHARMAN! WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE FOCUSED HUHHUHHUH?!?!?!


I don't know...
):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!