May 2, 2010

I have 2 long post which I am about to post up but they're not done yet.
And I am friggin' lazy to post those up right now or even post anything because I wanna change blogskin and I want to shower and sleep!
THE WEATHER IS SO EFFING HUMID!!
Make me want to throw tantrums only.

PLUS THE FACT I CANNOT GO FACEBOOK?!?!?
URGH!!!!

Now I just feel like crapping here at my blog.

HIHIHIHI!!!
I am going to study with Shia tomorrow, wanted to go with Fiona an Theo but >):

okok. And I suddenly miss baby a lot!!!
Miss it when I cover his ears before I say something really vulgar or mean in front of my friends.
HAI! OK BAI!


WANT SHOWER LIAO LAH!
STILL READ FOR WHAT! NO MORE LAH!
*stares*
GO AWAY SUCKER!!!! ):

P/s. I  GOT A SUPA GOOD RECRUIT!!!
mad love!!

OK LAH! NO MORE LIAO LAH! GO AWAY LAH!
GO STRIP YOURSELVES NAKED FOR THIS EFFING HUMID WEATHER!
wl eh!, global warming don't do justice one leh! also not I disturb mother Earth right! >):
I recycle lo! Now my room like junk!


Please just get lost.
NOW
NOOOWWW
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! >:@
DON'T COME MY BLOG LAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!