May 26, 2010

School day out

WOKE UP AT 4AM IN THE MORNING AND TRAVELED ALL THE WAY TO SENGKANG TO FIND SHERRY AND FRIENDS.

Then headed off to expo to meet mummy and brother for opening ceremony.

THIS WAS MY MORNING.
Parade of Nations. 27 countries I think.
Rushed off after opening ceremony back home to change and went to gombak hoping to have lunch with my babes.
Unfortunately, I waited outside school for 3 hours alone, under the hot sun and didn't meet them.
Shouldn't have went :/

Then went trained back to yewtee and OMGOMG! BRANDON AND SHERRY WERE WAITING FOR ME!!!! They came to look for me after reading my tweets. (SO SWEET!)
Then Brandon bought pearly soya milk for me.
HAHAH! Unfortunately, it wasn't being ice blended!

Charman: Even Mr bean don't want me):
Brandon: nononooo! Is I errr.. order wrong!
(which was not true but because he didn't want me to be upset) HAHAH!

Received call from Jingyin soon after and went down to lot to have lunch. It was nearly 5PM --
She purposely brought one super big monkey to school and made it sit on th table facing th direction where I always come from in the morning when I go to school.

Just to make me angry!!!  But too bad, I didn't go tday. So she purposely placed it on the table and pizza hut when I walked in. WTH LOR!!!!!

Lunch then slacked at platform for like an hour?! Gombak again to meet theo and back to lot.
(Witness something super funny but I shall post next time cause I haven't showered!!!)
Home and out for dinner again. Didn't eat much though. Was feeling super tired. Home..
Wanted to go back to expo but was too late):

Tomorrow will be another long dayyyyyy! HAve to wake up at 4AM again to send grandparents to airport and rush back to schoooool!

JUST FINISH ACCEPTING FRIEND REQUESTS ON FACEBOOK. WTH. EVERY FEW MINUTE POP OUT ONE.

Babes, I know you care. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!