May 18, 2010

HELLO PEOPLE!
AS I HAVE FORETOLD, MY HITS DROPPED DRASTICALLY TDAY.
*frowns*

But it's ok! I can get it back easily. Just that I am too lazy to do it! Because I am trying my very best to rush out a post then go facebook to do something important.

So I kindof wasted my time in school tday, I failed all subjects except for english once again.

Saw leon this morning! >:D
k, random.
Evan came after school, told me certain stuffs and made me cry.
Miss having you beside me too.
I no longer have people reacting to my "I very bored" 




Went back to band. (I MISS MR CHEW ASKING ME TO DO LIBRARY WORK!!)
>):

Headed to lot after that.
Yewtee, slacked and home.
>:D


Shall I go TPY tomorrow??


HAIYO! SHALL SALVAGE MY BLOG NEXT TIME! FOR NOW, I SHALL GO SLEEP AFTER DOING MY STUFFS AT FACEBOOK!


      (R)Another Lazy Piggie(R)         says:

*since you getting one box
*you can spare me one.
*Lol

HAHHAHA! IDIOT!


And I don't know to feel 

unhappy/indignant for you or to feel happy for myself. Seriously.



bb is not home yet):


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!